Dublin–(business telegram)– “Over-the-counter Consumer Health Products Market Research Report by Indication, Distribution Channel, Region – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19, Russia Ukraine Conflict, and High Inflation – Global Forecast 2023-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s Visit.
The global over-the-counter consumer health products market size was estimated at US$ 42.02 billion in 2022, US$ 43.94 billion in 2023, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.71% to reach US$ 60.74 billion by 2030.
Growing Popularity of Over the Counter Consumer Health Products
Growing preference for natural medicinal products and supplements
Increase in disposable income and increase in spending by consumers on non-essential products
strict regulatory framework
Ongoing research and development in the healthcare industry
Growing number of strategic alliances and partnerships
long product approval process
The report provides market size and forecast in 7 major currencies – USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF; Multiple currency support helps leaders of the organization make better decisions. In this report, the years 2018 and 2021 are considered as the historical years, 2022 as the base year, 2023 as the forecast year and the years 2024 to 2030 as the forecast period.
Market Segmentation and Coverage:
On the basis of indications, the market is studied into Gastrointestinal Products, Nutritional Supplements, Oral Care Products, Skin Care Products, and Wound Care Management Products.
On the basis of distribution channel, the market study is done in hospital pharmacy, hypermarket and supermarket, independent pharmacy and retail store, and online sales.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes vendors in the global Over-the-Counter Consumer Health Products market. Based on business strategy (business development, industry coverage, financial viability and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) and in four quadrants (F: Forefront, P: Pathfinder) placed , n: niche, and v: important). The Global Over-the-Counter Consumer Health Products Market FPNV Positioning Matrix representation/visualization aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
Market share analysis offers an analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market, provides an idea of revenue generation in the overall market as compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights on the performance of sellers in terms of revenue generation and customer base as compared to others. The Global Over-the-Counter Consumer Health Products market share analysis provides an idea of the vendors’ size and competitiveness for the base year. The result reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and amalgamation characteristics.
The report provides insights on the following points:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth insight into attractive emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Market Trends: Provides a comprehensive understanding of the cumulative effects of COVID-19, the Russia-Ukraine conflict and high inflation
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides a thorough assessment of key players’ market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities.
6. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities and important product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Over-the-Counter Consumer Health Products market?
2. What are the restraining factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global over-the-counter consumer health products market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/regions to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Over-the-Counter Consumer Health Products Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window of opportunities in the Global Over-the-Counter Consumer Health Products market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory framework in the global Over-the-Counter Consumer Health Products market?
6. What is the market share of the key vendors in the Global Over-the-Counter Consumer Health Products market?
7. What methods and strategic steps are considered suitable for entering the Global Over-the-Counter Consumer Health Products market?
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
Koninklijke DSM NV
Lonza Group Limited
Piramal Enterprises Limited
Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd
For more details about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/az3bkk
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We bring you the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and latest trends.