DUBLIN, November 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “AI in Mental Health: Global Market Outlook” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s Visit.
The rise of digital approaches to mental health has led to the development of predictive, detection and treatment solutions based on artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). Digital interventions, particularly web and smartphone apps, are increasingly incorporating AI to enhance mental health care and optimize user experience. A modern data stream enables the development of mental health prediction and detection models based on data-driven AI methods.
Despite the increase in depression and anxiety triggered by the pandemic, the problem of suicide has not improved. Based on the trained data set, AI algorithms identify people’s behavior and mental activities and aid in suicide prevention. Suicide can be prevented by spotting patterns and acting quickly to avoid negative consequences. By adopting AI, experts can understand the mental health of the victims and address the problem in advance. In this way it helps in reducing the number of suicides around the world. AI has been used in the field of mental healthcare. Currently, AI is being used in both physician- and customer-marketing apps, but there are a number of issues with its current implementation, including efficacy,
privacy, and security.
Social media and internet browsing have reduced face-to-face communication and increased loneliness due to prolonged internet use. The rise in mental disorders caused by chronic diseases such as diabetes and heart disease has led to an increase in the use of AI based mental health apps.
Furthermore, poor work-life balance, poor eating habits, social isolation, busy schedules, and relationship issues are contributing to the rise of mental illness worldwide, especially in developed and emerging countries. Creation of advanced and updated applications, as well as increasing awareness among people in developing economies, are anticipated to provide scope during the forecast period.
In this report, the global AI in mental health market has been segmented on the basis of offering, technology, disorder type, and geography. On the basis of offering, the AI in mental health market is classified into solutions and services. On the basis of technology, the AI in mental health market is segmented into ML, natural language processing, and others.
By geography, the AI in mental health market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW. The North America region is currently the most prominent market for the global AI in mental health market. Smartphone adoption, advancement in networks, and internet and social media penetration drive the market. In recent years, increasing awareness about mental health, addiction to various substances and less social interaction have contributed to the growth of APAC.
report is included
- 12 data tables and 16 additional tables
- A brief overview of the global market for AI in mental health prediction, detection and treatment solutions
- Analysis of global market trends with market revenue data for 2021, projections for 2022, and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections through 2027
- Estimates of actual market size and revenue forecast for AI in the mental health market, and respective market share analysis by offering, technology, disorder type, and geographic region
- Updated information on market drivers and AI opportunities to enhance mental health care, key changes and trends, regulations and industry specific challenges, and other demographic factors shaping the demand of this market in the coming years (2022-2027)
- Discussion of industry value chain analysis for AI in mental health market providing a systematic study of the key intermediaries involved with an emphasis on solution and service providers across geographies
- Review of patent activity and patent grants for AI in mental health by each major category
- Identification of key stakeholders and analysis of competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenue
- Company profiles of key players within the industry, including Ginger, Lyra Healthcare Inc., Quartet, and Woebot Health
|number of pages||50|
|forecast period||2022 – 2027|
|Estimated market value in 2022 (USD).||$880.7 million|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) by 2027.||$3844.2 million|
|compound annual growth rate||34.3%|
Major Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Market Outlook
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Overview
Chapter 4 Market Opportunities/Technology Impacts in Each Disorder Type
4.1 Market Opportunities
4.1.1 Growing number of AI start-ups for mental health
4.1.1 Growing Demand for Apps Providing Ease of Access
4.2 Disorder Types
4.2.1 Suicide Management
4.2.2 Stress Management
4.2.3 Mood disorder
Chapter 5 Breakdown of the Market by Offering, Technology
5.1 AI in Mental Health Market by Offering
5.2 AI in the Mental Health Market by Technology
5.2.1 Machine Learning
5.2.2 Natural Language Processing
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Region
6.2 North America
6.5 Rest of the World
Chapter 7 Company Profile
Chapter 8 Project Scope and Methodology
8.1 Scope of the Report
8.3 Analyst’s Credentials
8.4 Custom Research
8.5 Related Research Reports
- Lyra Health Inc.
- mindstrong health
- New Life Solution Inc.
- Spring Care Inc.
- Talkspace Inc.
- Woebot Health
- Wysa Ltd.
For more details about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gy021r
Global AI in Mental Health Market